Who Is Attending This Year

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
Comparing Steve's and the set up at CES '08. NO CONTEST. You're in for a treat when you visit Steve dimf.

I believe you! A friend of mine owns a pair of Alexandria X2, driven by VTL Sigfrieds, and then once heard an ML3/Alexandria X2 (I think it was Dave Wilson's) combination, he said his system sounded like mp3 in comparison.

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
Looks like I will be at THE Show late Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday. Look forward to meeting some new folks- I'm in a wheelchair, so easy to spot!

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
I would love to, more now considering your nice offer, but work is pilled-up here for a while. Thanks for the invitation Steve, have a great day there.

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
As The Show approaches and for those interested in getting together at my house Saturday evening for drinks and appetizers please either let me know by posting here or by way of PM

Hi Steve,

It'd be fabulous to finally meet you, in person, hear your system, and celebrate with other WBF members.
I need to coordinate dinner engagements the three nights we'll be in the area. Have you a general idea of when you'll be entertaining Saturday eve :confused:

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Steve,

I am interested in attending.

I will also offer a ride to anyone without a car.

Mike

jtinn

Industry Expert
Apr 20, 2010
Looks like I will be at THE Show late Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday. Look forward to meeting some new folks- I'm in a wheelchair, so easy to spot!

What about some of us old folks :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing