Who Is Attending This Year

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This has always been IMO a very good show. So who will be attending?

I live in Coto De Caza 20 minutes south of the venue in Newport Beach and am considering hosting a small get together at my home on the evening of Saturday June 1 for drinks and light snacks and if interested to hear my new sound system. As I've stated many times before this new room is a true man's cave as there is room for the listener and perhaps 1-2 others so depending on the turnout it would have to be in shifts ;)

http://www.theshownewport.com/

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Now I'm sorry I'm not coming out :(

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
One day Steve! One day! California in June sounds wonderful, but getting a chance to meet you and listening to your awesome system would be the highlight.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Just don't go to Steve's first to listen to the ML3's and the Wilsons, you'll skip the show and camp out instead.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Steve, I am aiming for RMAF this year. My neighbor in Santa Cruz is down at the military base blazing away in a Veteran's munitions fest. He said in an e-mail that he was going paddle surfing at Dana Point on a day off. He is in his seventies.

I would like to make it to SoCal eventually, maybe visit you and Kipdent if you are available.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Thanks, Steve, looking forward to it!

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
My spouse and I are booked into the Hilton -- checking-in Friday/checking-out Monday.
Hope to meet / reacquaint with some of you :cool:

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
flight, hotel & car booked (finally)

we will arrive Friday afternoon and will be in Newport Beach area for 6 days - returning to Canada Thursday pm. We are checked in at The Resort at Pelican Hill...

Last edited:

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
would love to visit your place Steve :eek:

I would love to listen to the ML3 again, which I heard with Jack at the Lamm room in CES 2008.

I also own a GM70 based PSET amp (60 watts) but not the ML3.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Comparing Steve's and the set up at CES '08. NO CONTEST. You're in for a treat when you visit Steve dimf.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Where are those pics by the way Stevie? :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing