Integrated Refrigerator Miele vs Thermador vs Subzero

Sweetwood

Apr 21, 2013
We are redoing our kitchen and looking at refrigerator columns. We are considering 36" Miele. They are having a special right now, offering 10 year free warrenty on all their products. We had been looking at Thermadore but they only have a 30" which we thought might be a bit small. Subzero had been on our list initially as well. We are also looking for any thoughts about a separate freezer column versus some Subzero freezer drawers in the island. We do not need alot of freezer space in the kitchen as we have a full deepfreeze in the basement. Any thoughts?

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
We bought the 48 inch subzero in our main house about 10 years back. For the new house, we bought two separate Thermador, each 30 inches I think. I really like the idea of two independent units from redundancy point of view and independent temp control. I also like having full size freezer and not hunting around in drawers while freezing :). The Miele I thought was rebranded Bosch just like Thermador with a bit of value add in installation from what I recall. At the time we bought our set, the Miele was more expensive and not yet shipping so we passed on it.

Greg_R

Jan 25, 2012
I posted in your other thread but is there a reason you're not considering Liebherr?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing