project... power amplifier

jonstanza

Apr 9, 2013
Lisbon PT
Hi, after a long period of development, finally the element to the power amplifier. The preamplifier, 100% discreet and with a bandwidth DC to 1.2 MHz,-3dB.

Careful attention was paid on the circuit board and the choice of components for this to be possible, especially semiconductors and resistors of 0.1% 15ppm at critical points . Do not use capacitors in the signal path and no servo circuit (this usually affect low frequencies).

inside preamplifier

I caught this image... was not to be. :)

"cumps"
jon

Last edited:

bigbulb

Jan 26, 2019
Nice ! Love it ! I just bought several ECF20N20 ( TO-3 case ) for my own designed class A amp , still waiting for the parts to arrive though.

Wardsweb

May 8, 2010
San Antonio, TX
wardswebllc.com
You have incredible skills and your execution is flawless. Very impressive sir.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing