Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
For 156 miles every part of your body will be numb.

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
I remember following as a fan Giro D'Italia 1988.
OMG I would say that was the most horrendous and heroic days of cycling, stage involved Passo di Gavia in 1988 and they cycled that in near blizzard conditions at places on the climb.
It broke quite a few grand tour team riders, and they are really tough cyclists, quite a few cried at the end of the stage.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...1C9E4ECF207D8F2E25587702B20FE&selectedIndex=0

Cheers
Orb

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
best bicycle race, imo. Go Dopers ! :p

They should make doping a requirement.

I want to see the very best of the best bodies racing full tilt.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
They should make doping a requirement.

It may already be de facto so. Depending on who you believe

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
A Belgian finished second but was edged out in a track . sprint by Fabian Cancellara. Cancellera can win his third race in as many weeks in this weeks Liege Bastogne Liege.

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
He is a great cyclist.
But I am more into watching Cavendish at moment and hoping he has a great TdF this year, doing well so far this season apart from his team leadout who are a mess lol.
Cheers
Orb

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Maybe you can fill me in. Cavendish was missing in action
last year. His top speed is awesome. I
love the flat stages.

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
He has won several stages in various races so far this season and for a little while been top of the race classifications in a couple, however his team cannot organise their lead out correctly so he is having to be more creative; examples include lead-out taking longer route around a roundabout, another being like 50cyclists back, only having 1 leadout member who did not have enough strength to maintain position in train,etc.
Cheers
Orb

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing