Oct 17, 2010
wizard-highend.blogspot.com

Lansche 8.2 at $260,000.

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
darTZeel never goes to Munich. Something to do with the German representation...
But Geneve is close enough if you're in Munich :)

alexandre

wizard

Oct 17, 2010
The Techdas AF1 will be at Hifideluxe show.

Hifideluxe will be at Marriott hotel in Scwabing not far from MOC.

I and an audiophile friend will visit Hifideluxe at 10/5 and Highend 11-12/5.

Any from WBF who will visit Highend/hifideluxe?

Last edited:

asiufy

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Damn, as if the Munich show wasn't big enough, they're running a separate, parallel one?
I might go this year, if I can schedule a company of meetings around those dates... :)

alexandre

das

Industry Expert
Nov 15, 2010
www.soundstagenetwork.com
Regarding Hi-Fi Deluxe, my opinion is not much -- not more than the short part of the morning or afternoon, that's all. Very small. High End at the MOC is where it's really at.

Thanks,
Doug Schneider
The SoundStage! Network

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
This is our FAVORITE show of the year. Just a fantastic event.

We just finished the Montreal coverage and now we've reset the countdown clock to High End. You'll find it all here as it happesn:

http://www.soundstageglobal.com

Doug

Doug,

Nice show coverage in Soundstage - and very good picture quality. I was however disappointed that you were so impressed with the looks and price of the Filtronique's top system that you forgot to describe its sound quality. ;)

wizard

Oct 17, 2010
CH Precision will be everywhere - in 2 setups at MOC, 2 setups at Hifideluxe and 1 at Hotel Kempinski.

Kempinski only a one minute walk from my hotel in the old town.

Last edited:

asiufy

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Who else is going to be exhibiting at this hotel?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing